CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Homework....


I never thought I would be complaining about homework, but here I am!


I just received an incredible amount of homework from my Japanese classes (JA1 and JA21)! I have to read Chapter 1 from my Japanese Culture textbook and summarize it. Also, I have to include certain facts within the first few sentences and such. I started reading the book and found it really quite interesting. I am pretty much done being grammatically correct now.


I will totally puh-own my homework and will enjoy it too. My life lately has been pretty good. I went to Disney Friday, hung out with my awesome friends and have been doing pretty good in gym. I need to get back to crocheting and drawing, and still need to do my JA21 homework. I think I'll add some romajinized Japanese sentences for people who read my blog. Oh! I just remembered that I need to send Kaleb some Japanese too! Anyways, here's some Japanese:


Anata no namae wa nan desu ka? What is your name?

Watashi no namae wa _____ desu. My name is ____.


Konban wa. Good evening.

Koniichiwa. Good afternoon.

Ohayou. Good morning.

Ohayou gozaimosu. Good morning (polite).


Itekimasu. I'm leaving (usually home).

Tadaima. I'm back.


Instead of Ohayou Gozaimausu. Usually you do not pronounce the U's and the end of words. Till next post, Sayonara!
(I have no idea how the picture is related, It just looked good..)

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STRAWBERRIES.

Anime Onnanoko said...

If you look close you can see the explanation on the bottom of the post in small letters... XD