CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

DOMINATED IKE!


Mom called my Grahm to see if she had heard anything about the hurricane. It turns out that Grahm had just hung up with Farrah's dad. Which means that....THEY'RE OKAY!!!! I feel so relived! The watter didn't even come up their driveway enough to water their grass in the front yard! Haha TAKE THAT, IKE! Hmm, maybe I shouldn't taunt the bull...


I went to Japanese Culture class today and I did the homework right this time! But, sensee decided to go over Elementary school in Japan and how it was different than school here. I had no idea what anyone was talking about, being homeschooled and all. Most people usually go to school for a little at least but, not me! I've been homeschooled since birth! I don't really want to go to public school in America anyways. I probably wouldn't mind Japanese schools though. I'm going to look at transfer student stuff when I finish learning the language. I could go without knowing all of it but, I think it would be more fun if I knew what people were saying. They're so different, I really wish I would've just grown-up in Japan. But, then I guess I wouldn't have met all of my friends. Confusing O_o, now my head hurts. Anyways, everything is fine now so, YAY!
(The cat bus is from Totoro, one of Farrah's favorite animes that we watched together back in the day....)

0 Comments: