CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sushi Sunday


Today, mom and I (Cameron was dragged with us. XD) went to the Mainplace Mall. Today's objectioves were:

• Get Cameron P.J.'s
• Get shampoo, soap at the Body Shop.
• Get some pants, halloween costume for me.
• Boba?

We ended up getting a Washington roll (a type of sushi roll) at Umi Grill at the food court. It was probably the best sushi I've ever tasted! It was even better than the Yen fusion sushi place by Cheese's house. Mm, I wish I had more! We also found this boba place in the mall but, they ran out of milk tea so we didn't get any.


After we left the mall, we headed off to a thrift store. Which was...closed, because it was Sunday... Geeze we're so clever today! All thrift stores are closed on Sunday! So we'll probably try again tomorrow. But, we are going to the roller rink again tonight with the Huelle's. It'll be FUN! I would like to do something physical since I can't skateboard in my own coldasac anymore!


Yes, it is MY coldasac, only to be taken over by a bunch of Mexican idiot males. I came out to skate in the over crowded black-top and couldn't really to find room to get some decent speed. Then I tried to hang out with these idiots who just decided to start talking about gangs, drugs and condoms.... That sure sounds like fun (no, not really)! I happened to wear a red bandanna that day, because I kind of needed to take a shower and my bangs were in my way. Then people were saying that their in the 'Bloods' (a huge LA gang) and wanted to buy my bandanna off of me. No thanks! So basically I'm sooo done with the whole male gender. The guy's I hang with don't act like this. So now I'm trying to find a good skate spot to practice my pro skater tricks.


Anyways, here's some new random Japanese words:


• Itadakimas, Thanks for the food/meal (before you eat)

• Gochisousama, Thanks for the food/meal (after you eat)

• Oishii, delicious

• Kore wa oshidisu, Thank you for the food (you say it to the chef/sushi chef)

I'll do the zodiac next time. Till next post, Sayonara! =(^-^)=

0 Comments: