CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Gunslinger Girl: Part 2



ARGGGG! I was having a fun time watching my Gunslinger Girl then, I finished all the ones that were English subbed (has English subtitles)! I was watching episode 8: season 2 then, schwabamm! GGS2 is supposed to come out on DVD (English dubb) Autumn, NEXT YEAR!!! I either need to learn the Japanese language faster or, wait my life away... I am really annoyed right now... I'm thinking (hoping) somebody will dubb episode nine in less than a year! I really do enjoy the subbs better. I was watching Furuba (Fruits Basket) in English and found out that a bunch of stuff was cut out when they were transferring Japanese into English. LAME! So now I'm off to go to bed and rant in my sleep... I wish there was some kind of list I could sign up for that e-mails me when the new seasons of stuff are out! Hmm, I should research that... Anyways here's my somewhat updated anime list:

Finished Anime/Manga
♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥

Fruits Basket

Azumanga Daioh

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan

Lucky Star

School Rumble

School Rumble Ni Genki (2nd Season)

Twin Spica

Love Roma

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Kodomo no Jikan

Gunslinger Girl

Gunslinger Girl -IL Tetrano- (season 2) (currently on #9)


List of anime to watch...
♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥

Fate Stay Night

XXX Holic

Evaligation

Tsubasa

Chobits

Chibi Vampire (Karin)

Ranama 1/2

Tokyo mew mew...

(The picture is Chiyo-chan starting to cry because Osaka took her hair-danglie-things)

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

I know Kaleb likes Evangelion and Chibi Vampire.