CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Piano and Karaoke


I finally found the sheet music to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2! At Ichigo's sheet music website! They have a lot of Piano sheet music from Anime and video games. I just found out the other day that ichigo means strawberry in Japanese. Which is why everybody from Bleach calls Ichigo Kurosaki 'strawberry'. I wonder if anybody ever named a kid Karuma (car, automobile)? I've already met a teen named Neko (cat). He seemed more of the dog lover though... Anyways, this is a good site for the Piano but they also have things for the keyboard too!

I also found a site for all those Anime theme songs I thought I knew the words to... I guess I wasn't saying them right after all. The site's called Anime Lyrics and it is pretty handy if you're getting ready to do some Karaoke-ing! Karaoke is Japanese for loud... That's a clever name for a singing game! I guess I should be getting off the computer now, Sayonara!

0 Comments: