CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bunches of homework with the predictable overcast, and magots???


You wouldn't believe how much homework Ishii-sensee (JA1) and Shimura-sensee (Ja21) decided to pour on me. I had 7 pages of translation from JA1 and I had the regular homework from JA21 (which is basically just answering questions and a writen summery of the text book.). So after I was done with all this stuff, Ishii-sensee decides to pour more homework on me! It's not as bad as last time though, I really enjoy learning all of the characters. Soon we'll just take quizzes in Harigana instead of this lame, Americanized romaji version!

Today I woke up and looked out the window to find: IT'S OVERCAST TODAY!!! I am really excited for Autumn/Fall! I really love that season, with all the colors and stuff! I had to dig out the little bottle of clove oil I made into a necklace. Mm, I love the smell of cloves. It reminds me of the whole feeling of Fall. It makes me want to bake snicker doodles because of the cinnamon (I like that smell too It's all warm and homey) (no, homey is not a real word).

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was dreaming that me and a few friends (I don't remember who) were sitting on the edge of a little creak and we had our feet dangling in. It was really nice out it must have been the beginning of Fall. Then there were these cute little fish that were swimming around and started spitting out maggots! Then the maggots came by our feet and started crawling up our legs... Then they embed themselves in the back of our knees, I was really freaking out. The others were just fine while I was getting more and more freaked out at the small strange colored holes in the back of my knee. They were really weird colors too like purple, pink, blue, green and yellow... But in the crayon colors not the bruise type of faded colors. Then my friends told me that this is some sort of treatment for some disease. I DON'T HAVE A DISEASE! Then I woke up. Such a weird dream...

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Hahaha, oh dear... maggotfish at the park...