CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cake!?


It's Grandpa's (on my dad's side) birthday and dad wanted me to bake a cake for him. Without much notice so, now i need to figure out how to get all the ingredients, recipe and decorate it before 4pm! There will be around 6-10 people. I was thinking of doing a double layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting but, many people are trying to diet ( worst word a baker could hear) and that is WAY too fattening. I really think that a cheese cake would be better for the weather and a lot of people like it. Maybe I could just use food dye to paint USC on the top. Grandpa is possibly the biggest USC fan ever! Or maybe guns? Since he likes those too...
Aaaa I have no idea what to do! I still have to do all of my homework. AND mom just found maggots crawling around the garage! Which just brings me back to me delightful dream... Now I'm paranoid.
(Yup, the Rubik's cube is a cake!)

3 Comments:

The Random One said...

MMM MAGGOTS! Just don't let them sneak in to your room and crawl around on your face at night...

Skams said...

:o use fondant for the usc thingy :o?
Micheal's has it :o

Anime Onnanoko said...

DX Very nice, Cheese. Mmm I'm a Chalupa maggots loved me already at Taco Bell.

Naw, I didn't have time to actually make the cake because I had homework... I think fondant would've been too heave for a cheese cake but, I'll try it next time!