CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Monday park day: The food-filled future


Karasuma hasn't been eating anything, the other day he told me he hadn't eaten anything since lunch, the day before and it was already five o' clock at night! So, I decided to make Karasuma lunch Monday and um.... I have no idea what to make! Mom and I are going the grocery store tomorrow, so I can get all the stuff I need.

Hm, maybe I should make curry or something? That would be really funny because then Jon (Karasuma) would actually be like the Karasuma he's named after in School Rumble. Maybe I should make a bunch of onigiri? Or stir fried noodles.... Or orange chicken. He loves oranges.

If anyone has any ideas please share. Till next time (or I figure out what to make Jonathan), Sayonara!

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

I hope you know I'm just going to eat it all.

:p

The Random One said...

The guys all have a tendency not to eat anything. We're always feeding Tommy since he confesses to not eating.