CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My first 'Day in My Life' post.

Mmm, delicious brunch! An awesome sandwich of sourdough, mozzarella and pesto sauce!



I check my mail while my mom and little brother are at drum class.



Mom brings home boba! I LOVE boba! The closest boba place is 5 miles away though, so I usually don't go buy some.

I had Gymnastics so, I didn't have time to take pictures of the actual time I spent at the gym...

More delicious food! My dad made rotisserie chicken on the grill. With a side of steamed snow peas!


After dinner, Cheese decides to update her blog, again. I think she's addicted, like I am to Japanese or Harvest Moon (video game).


I go on face book for a little to see what everyone is up to. Only to find out that it's Morocco's birthday today! Happy 15Th Morocco!

And now I'm just munching on an apple... I didn't really do any time-checks today. There's my beautiful, mostly electronic day... Tomorrow's Disney day has been canceled so I'll just do my homework then. Till next post, Sayonara!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

The Random One said...

YAY FOR DAY IN THE LIFE POST.

DO MORE. Take some pictures at gym next time! You could have taken a picture of the craziness before we started.