CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wii are pumped!




First of all, my bro has been begging me to let him get the Wii. Mom said we all had to vote so It was basically 1 V.S. 1. The only reason I didn't want to get rid of the PS2 is because, I was still playing Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2) but, I found out they made a manga! I basically wanted to play the game so I could get the story line... We're planning to get a Wii on Monday after going to the park. Monday is soo busy for me! I'm going to park day, picking up a Wii, regestering for Fall classes... And figure out what stuff I need to get for the classes and look for a desk to do all the homework I'm going to do on.

I'm also working on crocheting a red scarf... It's not going too well... My mom knows knitting (she took a class at CHN) and maybe I can get her to teach me! I am REALLY excited to go to Disney Land again! The first day that I'm able to go is the 18Th, That day my family and I are going! We'll probably go the 19Th too! Of course there's that new Toy Story shooting game! I was pretty good at the Astro Blasters so maybe I'll be good at these too...

I made S'more bars today for dessert! I found a recipe online. It didn't take that long either! But, I think it's WAY too sweet! It probably would've been better with dark chocolate than milk... I might have added too many marshmallows though. Blah, I'm done with sugar right now.

I went to an AWESOME beach yesterday! The water was shallow and the swells were decent, a must Boogie Boarding spot for beginners! You could go out 2 meters from shore and it would still be up to your waist. My friends and I body surfed most of the day away! It's not so much fun when your top threatens to come off. So I'm glad a brought a shirt! All and all it was a LOT of fun!

Karasama (a nickname, after his name getting shorter (Jonathan, Jon, Jo,J and then Jay is like a Blue Jay so then it was Orange Jay (OJ ahah OJ Simpson) then OJJE (pronounced like Oji = Karasuma Oji from School Rumble, DING!) and I swam to a rock and jumped off into the ocean. The people in line in front of us were scared until people (mostly me) told them if they didn't jump off they would get pushed off =3. Until the Life Guard made us get off... The sunset was really pretty too, I just sat on the Jetty and stared at it for maybe an hour. After it was dark the watter looked like liquid mettle! There's only one word to name the sight, GODLEYY! XD

0 Comments: