CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday


Today we got a Wii (used) from Game Stop! My bro's been playing it non-stop! I also got to sign up for my classes at IVC today! I'm enrolled in Japanese 1 and Japanese Culture 1! The first classes start on the 25Th! And I am SO pumped!!! And me and my family are going to Disneyland on the 19Th! I don't really know what this picture is but it's some Japanese myth (like the Crakken or such).

I'm really excited for gymnastics this week too. I don't really know why but, maybe it's because I'll get to work on my Mill Circles and Swivel Hips. I haven't been keeping track of the Olympics earlier today. A friend told me about how America puhowned France yesterday. I probably should start watching it so I can get some awesome ideas of Gymnastics combos. So far the only one that I'm doing that looks decent is cartwheel into side splits. I was trying to put together stuff like handstand into back-bend into umm... something clever. I'll keep trying though, I need to start stretching every day.

I totally need to get into a routine! I should start waking up earlier (One of my classes are at 9:30 and it takes us a little bit to get there)! Set aside study time, Wii time, computer time, free time... Ahh! Too much in my head already! Me and mom are going to get the text books tomorrow! Maybe I can re-view a little bit so it'll give me a head-start! Till next post,
Sayonara!

0 Comments: