CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kodomo no Jikan


Sayonara, Kodomo no Jikan! I just finished Season ichi (1) and cannot wait for season ne (2) to come out! I had to watch episode 12 censored though... The only difference is that they beep bad words. Which really sucks actually because these little kids come up with funny things to say! But, instead all I heard were retarded animal noises... Oh well. I've been trying to practice the chibi (little) Japanese I know, so maybe I'll be better at it hen i take the classes... I already have the accent down pretty well. That's what you get when you watch a LOT of subbed anime! I don't really care for the dubbed so much because they usually cut stuff out... Espicially in situations like Furuba (you might as well read every-other page in the manga!). But yeah, My favorite character in this anime is Kuro Kagimi (鏡 黒). I probably like her so much because she ware's a cat tail and ears all the time! I'm such a neko (cat) fan =(^-^)=! What else can I say about this anime... Don't watch it if you have no sense of humor. Good thing I have hachi-juu (80) tons of that! Till next post (which will be looooong), Sayonara!

0 Comments: