CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Japanese

日本語 I took Japanese 1 today at IVC (most people had suggested JA1A but, being the
(Japanese) difficult teen I am I had to choose JA1...) this is probably the hardest class I've ever taken! Sensee (teacher) decided to have the class do really long sentences and started talking really fast, I couldn't keep up! The homework looks doable though.

Oh, and here's another thing, Sensee really recommends tutoring to everyone so I tried to sign up but I have to have that "pre-approved" too! I hate that just because I'm younger than everyone in class I have to be "approved" it's not like I'm some children's reading material or something! I just sit there and learn. I'm really getting sick of this age limit thing. Can't I just go through some sort of test to let me in stuff without having to go through the same thing over and over? Good thing this "tutoring" counts as 5% of my grade. I'm basically already done with the system and just looking forward to the part where I learn the characters.

I'll be learning Hiragana, then Katakana and then Kenji. Just the simple Kenji though because now and days people usually only use it for names and some books... I'm actually kind of excited for Wednesday even thought today went kind of bad. Anyways, Till next time, Sayonara!

0 Comments: