CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

MAKE ME A PORTABELLO SANDWICH!

Today my kitten decided to have fun with a plastic fork... I will probably put up a video or something because she's so adorable. I also made a portabello mushroom sandwich with cheese, lettuce and bread (of course)! It was very good! I wasn't able to eat half of it though because it dropped on the floor and the plate broke so, I kept eating chips of china... (my sandwich was a different one than the one in the picture, that one's mom's). With miso paste, pickles and sauerkraut in the background! Yum!





My family got season 1 of That '70s Show on DVD! I already watched all 25 episodes and want to get the 2Nd season... I've been looking for a desk for awhile too. My mom found a pretty cool one today, hope4fully it will be in stock at the store... I hope I don't have THAT much homework. I might be way too happy then.

Till next post, Sayonara! =(^-^)=

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

You should have rubbed the miso paste, pickle juice and sauerkraut all over the sandwich.