CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Get into gear already!

I assembled my desk today! It took me a really long time though but, I did it all by myself! I really want to start getting into a schedule again... So far it's been going rather umm, lame. I've been waking up way too late, not going running like I wanted too and I haven't been stretching in the morning, either. Basically I want my schedule to be something like this:

8am Wake up
8:05am Eat breakfast, stretch out/ Leave for Japanese Culture class (on Saturdays)
9:30am Start studying for Japanese 1 (JA1)
11am Try to catch Gunsmoke on TV Land (I've just really been into that show lately)/Leave for Teen Disney Days (Thursdays?, Fridays?)
12pm Eat lunch/ Go to park days (some Mondays)
12:35pm Get home from JCC/Do whatever, Go on the computer, Blog, Walk the dog ect./Leave for JA1 (Mondays and Wednesdays)
6:30pm Free time or more studying... Or read a book
10:30pm Get home from JA1/ Get ready for bed/ Study a little bit more... XD
11pm - 12am Go to bed


Basically something like that... But I still need to figure out when I want to do Gymnastics... I defiantly want to go into the 3-4 Grade but I still haven't decided which day... Cheese and I still need to have a ridiculous talk that will probably end up having to do with pink skirts and gym teachers. ;3 I'm off to bed now, till next time, Sayonara!

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Haha, ewww.... The pink skirt fashion show. That conversation was so terrible that we need to share it with others.

I will see what I can find out on Monday and let you know.