CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GAP GODLEYY Anime Photo



First off, THIS IS A GODLEYY (Yes, with two Y's) PHOTO!!!! I was looking at random neko anime pics on Google and I found this beauty! It would be really awesome if I could dress up as her for Halloween! Speaking of which, I still need to figure out what I want to be! Or if there's a awesome theme all the teens are going to do! If I think of something awesome I'll probably have to sew it so it'll take a while... But It would be nice to dress up as something less childish... Cat ears would be good so would awesome wings! Now I'll have to look up a lot of stuff...

I picked up all my textbooks Tuesday! I've been looking stuff up in the Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary since! Like my latest anime I finished: Kodomo no Jikan, Kodomo means: child, no is possessive and Jikan is time! So basically it's Children's school time. Which makes a lot of sense with the anime around a class of 4Th graders and their teacher. Anyways, till next post, Sayonara!

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

You could be a feary tale.

You could be a half-dead cat.

Basically, something disturbing, half-dead or evil would be pretty good...

Anime Onnanoko said...

Yup! -^^-