CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Celebrity Food Show 2008


I got to go and see Duff, Mary Alice and Geoff decorate a cake today! It was AWESOME! The Ace of Cakes group are my idols! I want to have a bakery when I become a pastry chef! I was thinking of having it in Japan buuut, there's been talk of there being a second Charm City Cakes but closer to where I live... Even Duff's dad told me to start calling when it opens! Maybe I could be an intern or something, you know color fondant and such then do more stuff later. Either way it's AWESOME! Duff's advise for a just starting baker is "Don't fallow the rules!". Sounds good to me! XD I made a new video/slideshow on my youtube:



I want to bake something now... Hmm, what should I bake? Maybe a cake. Naw, I don't have the stuff for icing or fondant. I'm kind of dome making normal cookies though... I should make some phyco-cookie! I'm probabally going to frame the shirt, so like most of my clothes they don't end up ruined...XD

0 Comments: