CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ohaiyo!


I really want to start waking up at a good hour but, I usually can't because my stomach makes too much acid, blah :p. But, today I woke up at 8am which was rather odd because I went to bed at 12:30am, but hey that works for me! I guess I might need to take a nap somewhere because today is *drum roll* THE FIRST JAPANESE CLASS! But it's from 7:30-9:50pm and sensee always seems to drop a bunch of homework on us... I guess that's okay though, because I LIKE JAPANESE CLASS!!! WOOH!
My view is awesome right now, I have a big Japanese tree in front of my window. It's flowers bloom in summer (I think), they look like little red swords. It's a good tree to climb too. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I'm going to miss when we move (YAY! moving!), we're going to try to move to the beach area... Maybe I'll still have an awesome tree to look at or, the beach. I hope our house has one of those window seats. I can already see Jade (my dog) and Maneki (my cat) sitting on it soaking up the sun. And I'll be reading some classic book that actually has a manga in it, hehe.
Well, I'm off to make some breakfast! Ja ne!

0 Comments: