CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday: Mom's bento

This is me in me official bento making gear (bandanna and apron, usually PJ's are included in my bento making ritual). ^-^

This is mom's Owl bento which consists of orange salad w/ sesame ginger dressing and Onigiri with edamame. The left onigiri kind of looks like an owl (I just started putting nori (seaweed) on it and it came out kind of looking like a sandal with eyes) and the ever-so-popular "XD".

In case anybody wanted to know how to wrap up a bento you place it in the middle of a bandanna and...

Tie a regular knot on top with two of the sides...

Tie another knot on top of that...
Put a chopstick case (don't forget to put the chopsticks in it!)...


And do another double knot on top of the case. TA DAH!!!

2 Comments:

Inez said...

Can I just say that you totally look like Cooking Mama here?

Anime Onnanoko said...

...Thanks? I wish I was a chibi video game character that could cook anything!