CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Cake or Death? Just kidding, we only have death.


I hate calling people on the phone! Grr just a minute ago I called my collage to have them send me around all the offices. And STILL not helping ONE BIT!!! It says that I can't sign up for any classes at all this semester and that I'll have to wait until the Summer semester. SO, since this is oh-so-obviously-wrong I called in and waited for approximately 29 minutes (out of a 31 minute phone call) just to have the machine hand up on me. NICE! I just can't wait untill ALL of my Japanese classes are over and I know the language like I grew up hearing it (well I guess I have heard the Japanese language since I was little-er). Tee hee sensee said that after 11 years old the ability to have the accent like a native is impossible, I'm pretty sure that I have a major advantage then over the rest of the class because I'm not much older than that right now.


1 Comments:

Anime Onnanoko said...

What the heck is with all these people being agenst Hotlinking?