CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Future excitement

I finally got to sign up for JA2 sooo. Now I feal somewhat stressed about doing well in the class. Heh, I should probably study verbs and such (you have to change verbs around a bit before you can use them). So basically now I'm pumped for the new semester and can't wait till class starts.

I still think I might miss Gym a little bit but it's probably for the better anyways. Or maybe I'll keep going? I don't know! Now I'm second guessing myself!!!

Geeze how long is Konata going to keep typing (Konata is the blue haired girl on upper left corner)?!? So clever typing with her eyes closed hmm.. maybe I should try that too...Nope, didn't turn out that great.

Oh! I ran a WHOLE racing track (those ones at high schools and such that look like a big 0. Sure I kind of started walking half way through but... That's just because my throat got crazy dry! I would never be able to pass P.E. in a public school. I'm a crazy sprinter though! I guess a relay race would be good then. I would be as crazy fast as Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh. In the anime It looks like she's going 17 mph! But, then again she does have long legs... Yet I'll always be Chiyo the 10 year old girl that went to high school and graduated at 11. I guess that's probably a few years off though.

0 Comments: