CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Miki Falls

Today I went to Boarders and was looking at books. After I found Vampirates 3: Blood Captain I found the manga isle. I've never been in one. It's a hard thing to confess, being a manga and anime fanatic. But, yes it's true. I usually borrow anime from the library or read it online. So this is the first manga I've ever bought! I feal like a cool kid! I want to start buying them instead of waiting for the library to come out with it (usually 6-12 months from the release date). This is a four volume series, the first book is Spring the second is Summer, third is Autumn, fourth is Winter ect. This is the main story for the first book:

"Miki Yoshida’s final year of high school has begun, and she’s intrigued by Hiro Sakurai, the new boy in town. The problem is, Hiro wants nothing to do with Miki or in fact anyone else in their little town. Unfortunately for Hiro, Miki’s not going to take no for an answer. As she follows him around school and is determined to be his friend, though, she’s starting to realize that she may be in over her head. And when her fall happens, it could be a long one indeed."

I think it's kind of like Twilight because, like the main characters there's one person who seems cold in the beginning and starts to loosen up near the end of the book. I will probably have Christine read this book. I'll want it back of course. After that I went to gymnastics... Which was fun but, I won't go into it that far. That's what My Flying Circus is for! Till next time, Sayorara!

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Haha, that's all I'm good for!