CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Food post!

I made dinner last night. I love onigiri so I made it! This is dad's dinner I don't really know what It's supposed to look like but I guess it looks like a cat? Anyways, The big middle one is steak and beef and the top left one is Lychee and the top right one is Strawberry! =(^-^)= It kind of looks angry... I should make some more... Anyways this is a short post so I guess i should make it longer.





This is a delicious meal mom and I made. Mmm beef bowl! Brown rice, broccoli and steak!




This is all the Jams that My Flying Circus and Dried Papercuts and Chickens made us! There's so many and they keep making more! I need to start eating more toast!






Mmm pizza there's a pizza place by my house called Pizza Rosa! It's a family owned pizza shop and it's the real Italian food! They have other stuff besides pizza like bread sticks and meatballs!

This is my cat Maneki! She likes to sit in font of the computer so all eyes are on her! She's so cute though and she's always happy! She never stops purring! =(^-^)=

I thought I'd add this too! It still falls under food because a spider decided to make food of my leg! It got a little swollen :p it's all better now though! Till next post, Sayonara!