CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A day in my life (without pictures)


Today my family and I are going to My Flying Circus' house so we could celebrate her dad's birthday! We got him good! I can't wait to see his face when he opens his present! And later on tonight is I Survived a Japanese Game Show on TV! Wipeout is a good show too but, you know me. I love Japanese things! Besides that I've had an okay day.
My alarm clock went off at 8:00am. I don't have anything to do in the morning I just want to get into the habit of getting up early for the classes I signed up for in Fall. So after turning my alarm off I decided to go back to sleep...I finally woke-up at 9:30am. I was REALLY tired. I don't know why but, maby I'll finally get taller or something. That would be AWSOME.
Anyways...After eating breakfast which consisted of granola bars (I was too sleepy to make eggs and rice) I went to the pool with my mom and brother. We swam for awhile and I got darker (not by much though). So now my tan lines are different they seem to change every time I go swimming probably because I wore a different swim suet today.
I decided I wanted to make (sew) a Pucca and Garu doll. I want to make a onigiri (Japanese bento food, usually made of rice,nori and red bean paste or pickled plum) doll too. It'll kinda look like THIS if it turnes out as planned. I think I'll add arms and legs too. Till next time, Sayonara!

4 Comments:

The Random One said...

You're in gymnastics now -- there is no getting taller!

Bwuhahahah!

Anime Onnanoko said...

D; You're so mean to me Christine!!!

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I remember getting cute (and nasty because I dont like cucumbers) little cute cucumber and sprout sandwiches in our bentos in Japan...all the crusts cut off

Anime Onnanoko said...

Re: driedpapercutsandchickens

YUM!!! I wish I could go to Japan!!! You win! =3