CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lucky Star


I found a lucky star kit in an Asian mall. I didn't buy it but, it looked interesting so I looked up how to make origami lucky stars... Mine kind of looked like a flattened penny/-_-\. They're a lot harder than they look! I also tried to make a paper crane which also turned out horrible! I can make water bombs and cups pretty well though! I guess 2/4 isn't that bad. I bet when you saw this post you thought of Lucky Star the anime series! Haha tricked you! that was a good series though... Till next time, Sayonara! =(^-^)=

1 Comments:

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

OH MY GOSH cranes are SOOO Hard....I used to know. I could make the balloons and box sets too...and frogs...
Google for pictures of the cranes and hiroshima.....(nagasaki would prob work too)when we were there it was the 9th or so of august and there were thousand of chains of cranes.