CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

HUGE Week in my life post

CAKE! I made this today, dom't try to eat it though it's styrofome. I'm entering it in the OC Fair! It probabally won't win though. I did it all by myself! I feal like a pro kid.






I came up with this beautiful logo. Tiger Suki (love) or トラ愛! I think I did it pretty well for the 2nd cake I decorated.


Christine loved the pose of this guy and if she had a magazene he'd be in it. I mean do you see that Haw-T pose? This is one of the only good pictures from the Muzeo Jane Goodall exibit. I wasn't really into the monkeys...Unlike the GREEN MONKEY TEAM! 緑猿のチーム



Jim Morrison! Someone did a Haw-T Shaw-t Naw-T Baw-T painting!






I've started to learn how to Crochet so the first project was a scarf that was doll (or cat sized).... Now my cat could easily pass for Mrs. McGonagall (from Harry Potter).



The cat decides to take a nap in fun places....

Dad decides to put all the stuff in the bookshelf in my room...It's STILL like this... I can't stand my room being cluttered!!!!

This is when you know you're at the beach!

Dad's going boogieing and mom's already in the water. The surf was okay but broke REALLY close to shore!

Some pro houses and snack bars by Crystal Cove! Too bad i didn't get a pic of the shake shack...

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Whoo, awesome guy picture. And yay for cakes.

I didn't know Mrs. McGonagall was so small.