CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight



This is seriously the best movie that I've ever seen (besides the ORIGINAL Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) with Gene Wilder. That or maby Blazing Sattles). The Joker was my favorite character in the movie! He was funny, needed to take a shower and phyco! Can someone say TRIPPLE WAMMY? I did a few photo shopped beautys to commemorate how beautiful the Joker is:







I call this one "Everyone has a little Joker in them"



The Joker is actually Christine I may have went a little overboard... You might remember this picture from the Halloween Haunt post. I'm Batman, and look even the...Whatever that is, is smiling XD!

Have you seen this? "Chilling Batman movie no joking matter for children". I mean, If you're going to criticize something at leas make it something that actually matters! I saw Sin City when I was 9, American Pie (all 3) when I was 7, and a whole bunch of other R rated movies when I was younger! I mean, COME ON! This is ridiculous! Till next post/rant, Sayonara!


0 Comments: