CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day in My Life: Santa Fe 10-8-2008

I help Michell cheat at go fish.
Surfer dude about to get annihilated between two waves! XD


Pretty Santa Fe Mosaic at the train station!


Awesome torii like thing that I can't read... Effing Kanji!


The boys google at the dragon.

Russian submarine, anyone?


Treble-clef time!


A beautiful picture I took at the little tourist village.


Mmm, Shrimp, crab and scallop salad! Oishii! (Delicious!)


A re-creation of the famous picture from New York.

I can't remember who this person was I think it started with a B... Maybe it was Bob?


The lamp looks like a UFO!



"Fuses & Torpedo's" hm... Torpedo's on a train?



A delicious boba drink. Tahi tea (IT'S ORANGE?!?!) no milk tea... It tasted pretty good though. A lot better than my brother's Durian smoothie. Too creamy for me K-thanks.



Mmm, a delicious Vietnamese sandwich before I go to Japanese class! A pretty good day if you ask me!

0 Comments: