CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Day in My Life 10/2/08

I was going to go to gymnastics like usual but the night before after my JA1 class my arm started hurting. I pulled something while trying to do a one armed cartwheel in wet sand... Not such a good idea.

I do a little puzzle in a Disney magazine.


Maneki likes my heating pad more than I do!

This is my beastly phone that makes holes in all my pockets. Oh, and it's 11:37am.

Time to go on the computer for a little bit. Almost all of these messages are from Facebook notifications.
Time to check out my friend's blog. Now I have this stuck in my head, thanks a lot Cheese.
I made a shower in the back yard because when we came home from the beach (the day before, 10/1/08) I was covered in sand and would've probably clogged the shower up.


Finally! Time to use the 'Shower' setting on the garden hose. The water was warm for a little. I used all the warm water up then my little brother was next in line and got all the cold water! XD


Then I decided to play Runescape for a while. This is my character.

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Almost as sweet as sweet sauce.

Next time, you should include some delicious food you had.