CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Melacnocholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The latest anime in my brain (and on the computer) is "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"! It's a REALLY awsome anime! Right now i'm on episode 6. By the way if you were wondering what onnoko means, it means girl in Japanese. So my URL and title is Anime Girl! I love anime soo much! I try to draw it but, usually fail....Except for the Ichigo drawing Idid! That was the one exception. I mostly draw anime people. Back to Haruhi this is a funny serious about a girl (Haruhi) that constantally searches for "Aleians, Time-travelers and Espers". She doesn't realize that all 3 of those are in the SOS Bragade. And then there's Kyon but, who cares about him. Gotta Love Breath turned me on to this series. Origato gozaimasu Gotta Love Breath-senpai! (Thank you very much, Gotta Love breath!). I think i'll go wach another episode now! Sayonara!

0 Comments: