CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

EVERYTHING!!!

I went to Arizona for vacation and to Tombstone and Sedona. Mom, Dad, Cam and I went to Slide Rock Park ($10 for vehicle (4 ppl)) It was SO AWESOME! And we went to old saloons and stuff.

Now back to the future....

I feal as though I need to do a Bazillion things! Even though my ASL classes ended (they ended on the 5Th). I'm writing a manga called Vampire Suki or Suki Vampire (I haven't decided yet..) and I need to work on that. I also want to find the old, for real me. I kinda' started acting like the people I hang around but, I want to be the old me again. So now I have to work on that too... I want to make more videos on PhenomenonU. My YouTube account. I need to start updating my blog like Christine does (like every day). Get stronger and make my bro's B-day cake. A weird hat type of thing. Aaand figure out what classes to take in the Fall. So far the only one I've decided is Japanese! AHHHHH! I feal so busy already! Oh, and I'm going to go ride my bike to go get the Sunday paper at the seven-eleven tomorrow! Well I kinda like riding my bike XD. I have a LOT of anime series I started waching too. Like: Twin Spica, School Rumble: Ni Genki, Rumbling Hearts...I could go on forever. My anime role model is Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket (Furuba)! I want to be like her (I kind of was but, I had the temper of Kyo ^-^). I want to be as kind as Honda-Chan but, as strong as Sohma-Kun....But, I have fangs too.. (no literally my eye teeth are fangs, naturally). I need to wake-up earlier.

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

This was kind of random.

I know when the fur-real you comes through.

Hope to see more blog posts and videos. :)