CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fall semester AND life update!

Last Saturday was the FIRST day of summer!!! YAY! It's going to get even hotter (if possible). I also went on a Asian spree last night! I looked up every person I knows name on Babelfish and JNT.com. I was just THAT awesome except I forgot Kaleb (only 1 person!) so I'll look him up after I finished this post. Anyways, I singed up for Japanese classes and Japanese Culture in the Fall semester! I am really excited for them! I just re did my home page too! now the URL is animeonnoko and now the background is a lotus tree! One day I want to move to Japan and open a Cafe'/Bakery with my friend! ^-^ This is after culinary school though. I wish I could go to a Japanese High School /-_-\ oh well. I wonder if they're like how they are in Anime. I'd get to wear a Sailor Fuku too! I'm going to try to sew a Sailor fuku top because, I couldn't find one in my price range or size in anime sores or online. It's the curse of having a short torso /-_-\. I started making these onigiri emote's on the computer! Aren't they cute? =(^-^)=
/-_-\

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

UPDATE DAILY. EVERY HOUR. EVERY SECOND.

Okay, not really... But yay for an update.

I miss the old name D:, but I love the new background!

Anime Onnanoko said...

I just updated AGAIN! Gomen nasai. (i'm sorry D:)