CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Have fun trying to find the bunnies' eggs. Haha bunnies don't lay eggs, stupid. I think this picture pretty much explains what rabbits look like around this time of year. All the children are picking up bunnies to see if they laid eggs. I like the bayonet on the rabbit's gun! Clever Bunnie XD.

I usually do something for Easter but, this year I didn't do anything (I win!). I used to go to my Grahm's house or my Nana's. And have an Easter Egg Hunt with my brother. I don't really celebrate Easter anyway! Hence I win AGAIN!

A few good things about Easter (really only one in my book) is the FOOD! Ham, eggs, some sort of vegetables and a LOT of chocolate! Sounds good to me. My brother eats so much candy you'd think his blood sugar level is a thousand! And I guess Jesus was re-born today too. I really could care less.

0 Comments: