CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

1st Beach Day 2008!

Friday was the first beach day of 08', it was a lot of fun ( I wish my all of my friends could have came). I was really pumped the day before I was listening to the Beach Boys the whole time! the Beach Boys are awsome!XD

The water was REALLY cold. It must have been 50 degrees. I seriously need to learn how to duck dive. I have the habbit to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time when a wave comes rolling allong. My friend Christine is about 4 inches taller than me just enough so that she doesn't get knocked down as easy. It would be really awsome if I could grow a few inches this comeing summer too.

Another beautiful thing was that I put on a lot of sunblock and still manadged to get burnt pretty good! I thoght I'd just tan (I usually get pretty tan in the Summer). Good thing my mom has an Aloe Veara plant in the back yard. It keeps growing and growing
!

1 Comments:

The Random One said...

Buff up and KICK THE WAVES WITH YOUR POWER LEGS.