CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sweeny Todd


I've been reading the book "Sweeny Todd" It's pretty amazing! I'm going to see the movie after I read the book. But, I'm pretty sure the book is better than the movie (it usually is). I'm also reading A Midsummer's Night Dream and Romeo and Juliet (might as well read some Shakespeare books too. I like the classics). I'm about half way through Sweeny. Or as Mrs. Lovett likes to call him Mr. T., Imagine the REAL Mr. T as a barber... Hold still FOOL... Good times. What could be a better movie than one with the actor Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow) and directed by Tim Burton (Jack Skellington)? Anyway, the book is called 'Sweeny Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street' I really suggest you go and read it.

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

I bet you the movie is better than the book.

I saw the book in Barnes and Noble and it said foreword by Tim Burton, making me think it's just the book version of the movie.

Anime Onnanoko said...

I dunno'...The origanal book is pretty beautiful..