CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Disneyland


I miss Disneyland my friends and I used to go all the time... But, I got a pass again! So now I can go (if it isn't a block out day)! WOO! I kinda miss when California Screamin' and Space Mountain where ROCKIN' but, unfortuanatally that ended... But Jack is back! Halloween Haunt jets Jacked around Christmastime, If you've ever wached The Nightmare Before Christmas you know why but, if you haven't... Jack Skellington (the Pumpkin King) "Grows so tired of the same old thing". You'd just have to see it I don't want to spoil it ^_^.

One of my friends and I used to ride Thunder Mountain ALL the time but, now we can't (my friend moved to Texas). Anyways...That was 'our' ride, I guess it still kinda' is. I need to get a ride to Texas one of these days...

2 Comments:

The Random One said...

You should ride to Texas ON THUNDER MOUNTAIN.

Anime Onnanoko said...

I'll think about that..