CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lucky!



Lately, I've been 'not so lucky'. I've broken my toenail, slammed my finger in a car door, cut my ankle shaving and have a random cut on the palm of my hand. Most people would call that 'unlucky' but lately, I feal as if I am the luckiest person in the world!

Latley, it seems like I have a lot of new friends, and have gotten over all of the bad things in my mind (like keeping grudges). But at the same time I am also so, so sad.

My best friend in the world (I've known her since I was probably 2 or 3) is in Texas and I have not went to see her, even once. All of these years. There's not much I can do about that at the moment, though.

I still haven't replied to a letter that Rakko (My friend's nickname) sent me (It only took 4 days to ship from Texas to California! New record!). I feal really bad. I want to get some stationary to wright on. Or I could always make some with some sharpies...

My wallet has the most money in it for over 3 months (currently $5). You wouldn't believe how many birthdays can fin into a few months! So, I have been sewing, crocheting, and drawing like crazy!

I love getting to know people! It's nice being able to be there for a friend when they're down, crazy, or just wanting to go somewhere and have fun! Getting to know people is like piecing a puzzle together, then you step back and say "Woah!" and look at all the fun times you had. I don't like to let fun times go, so I seem to space-out a lot. Just thinking about last summer when we all went to the beach, or last semester when everyone was talking before and after class. I also like to think stuff like "What would my friends do right now, if they were here?".

I need to start planning stuff to get all of my new friends together, for one crazy epic party! I would invite all of my park day friends, my Japanese Class friends, my Otaku friends, and my old friends (the ones that are still in California, or that can make it).

I must admit, my 'priorities' are kind of off.

  1. Friends & Family (that includes my pets, too)
  2. Friends of friends
  3. Chores/cleaning
  4. Me

I think the way it was supposed to go is this, but I'm not sure.

  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Me
  4. Chores/cleaning
  5. Friends of friends

Or maybe it was Family, Me, Friends... I don't know. To me, my friends are family. That's just my way of looking at things. Okay now I'm going to get all mushy and look like the first page in a book:

Thanks everyone for making me the luckiest person in the world! (I would make a list of all of the names but I'm afraid I might forget someone. I wouldn't want anyone to be left out!)

0 Comments: