CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Haunt AND pants!

Gee where do I start? WITH...

THE PANTS


There was this idea of making Planet Unicorn pants (my friend and I love the show sooo...That's how the idea started). I went to Joann Fabrics' craft store and bought some of that iron-on paper stuff that you can print pictures on....It doesn't transfer color very well, at all (Thank goodness for Sharpies, one of the bestest inventions in the world!). So that's what i ended up wearing to Halloween Haunt (with the frilliest shirt I had aka red and pink hearts :p). "Give it up for: Feathers ohh Cadalac and Tom Cruse"...And Seacorn, Flower, Rock, Frog and Tyra Banks Shannon the 8 year old gay boy who wished the unicorns into existence.

THE HAUNT

Yup, the Haunt was full of 'Haw-T Shaw-T Naw-T Bod-T' monsters....Like the Zombie Pirate that I was asking "Let me borrow that top" (okay that wasn't' really asking..). So he decided to model it Tyra Banks' style. So I'm like "You should be a model". Good times.... We actually didn't get a picture of the pirate 'creature', 'monster' whatever. The mazes were the scariest (for me at least). The most disturbing maze I went in would probably be....The Asylum, Gory beyond belief. I'm glad we didn't come across the doll maze because, my Grahm has a doll that looked like the ones from the advertisement. Old 50's-ish dolls creep me out...Unlike the clowns they were REALLY LAME so was Clown Collage that was the lamest maze ever. Lore of the Vampire wasn't scary but, it was still pretty cool. There was a zombie thing that looked like it could have been related to my dad, Prospector Pepperspray. YEEHAW!



3 Comments:

The Random One said...

Heck yes.

Lore of the Vampires was cool looking, but not as cool when I wanted to be really scared and they just stood there. :|

I posted about this in my blog too :D

The Random One said...

Haha, I totally love that picture by the way.

You can tell we're not willing to get any closer... and I'm holding on to you. XD

That was by far the scariest looking thing in the park (in my opinion).

The Random One said...

You told me you updated and you didn't... TRICKED ME.